In my opinion, reggaeton has kind of fallen off the last couple months. Spring/Summer were bountiful with new Alexis y Fido and some hot De La Ghetto remixes, but September/October have been a complete bore for me. The Amor Genuino remix with De La was fuego, but honestly I haven't been impressed with many of the offerings reggaeton has had for me lately. Maybe it's because of all the rain up here. Or it could be because all the new Daddy Yankee songs I've heard just sound like world music. F-
So last week I checked out the new WyY Imaginate with T-Pain. Just to get this out of the way, I want to say I love T-Pain, love auto-tune, and as much as I try to hate him, I hear him on a hook and go "damn, auto-tune sounds great." Saw this 1:30 clip of them making the video, T-Pain was dancing all weird and jerky, and Wisin was pretending to hold a baby and sing to it. I didn't have high hopes for the video.
They've gone ahead and proven me totally and completely wrong. Fez from 70s Show is in it, along with the hot latina Harold had a crush on in Harold & Kumar. P.s. she is THIRTY FIVE. Read it again: THIRTY FIVE, 35! My goodness. It's like she has the Benjamin Button disease and gets hotter the older she gets.
A quick summary of why this is one of the funniest videos I have ever seen:
- WyY y T-Pain at a funeral.
- Fez is hanging out in a club with WyY.
- They spot Harold's crush.
- WyY are like, "Yo Fez, hit that up homie."
- Fez macks on Harold's crush.
- Her ex, or some gangster guy spots this and get pissed!
- Harold's crush throws Fez on a bed and gives it to him raw dog (I assume).
- The gangster guy like shoots or blows up Fez or some shit in front of the motel, the entire room EXPLODES!
- A car rolls up to the gangster guy at the end of the video, window slowly rolls down, and it's WISIN Y YANDEL giving him the mean mug!
- Cuts to a shot of a WHITE ROSE on top of a casket.
- Oh shit, it's Fez that died!
-Talento de Victoria